Artist : Yoshiteru Suya
Material : zelkova
Area : Yamanaka, Ishikawa Prefecture
This is the company founded by second-generation with Kihachi in 1882.
This was a pioneer of the lacquer shop merchant business, selling the products painted by artisans.
Yamanaka lacquerware is the oldest of the traditional lacquerware crafts, and craftsmanship has been passed down from generation to generation.
What they always keep in mind is "making products that can be used by many people."
Yamanaka Lacquerware, which is thin and easy to use, is made of high quality wood and is produced by the excellent design skills of Yoshiteru Suya, a genius in the world of lacquerware, and craftsmen with superior skills.
［ Profile ］
- Yamanaka Lacquerware final coater, second-generation with Kihachi
established Distributor and Production Stores of Kihachi Workshop
- Assumed the name of fifth-generation with Kihachi (CEO)
- Suya Co., Ltd. Established
- To the present, working at Yamanaka Head Office as a local manufacturer and wholesaler
- The sixth generation head of the family, Yoshiteru Suya assumed the president
Opened a direct sales store in Higashi-Chaya District in Kanazawa