Fuyou is a series of beautiful wooden crafts whose grains rise above the surface.
This technique is originated by Shimoo Design.
While taking advantage of the grain, splits,
and other forms created by nature, the wood is carved
to depict mountain and river-like landscapes, giving it a more natural look and feel.
This exhibition will feature works that remind us of Enso using Jindai,
as well as large wall art.
Please enjoy the beautiful scenes Shimoo Design
depicts with the blessing of nature.
［ Profile ］
- First award at Craft competition in Takaoka
- Jury Award at Craft competition in Takaoka
- First award at Craft competition in Takaoka(Second time)
- Silver award at Craft competition in Takaoka
- Incentive award at Craft competition in Takaoka
- Special invitation at Asahi modern craft exhibition
- MATSUYA GINZA DESIGNER'S CATALOGUE-11
- MILANO SALONE「ARMANI TEATRD」by wall paper
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo[Cuisine[s] Michel Troisgros]
（WORKS：Bread tray, Amuse tray, Dessert tray）
- Jugetsudo Paris Branch Underground gallery （WORKS:RYUREIJYOKU)
- 「ENGU」Design director （Branding, design, production）
*AMART 2022 exhibited works will be available from Friday, October 28, 2022. We hope you will look forward to them.