By using our website, you agree to our Terms & Conditions stated on our website.
- Management of Personal Information
- In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating our employees, and will implement safety measures to strictly manage your personal information.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Personal information received from you will be used (1) to confirm and ask about orders, (2) to confirm and ask about the shipment of goods, and (3) to send e-mails in response to questions and to send materials.
- Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases:
(1) Where there is consent by you;
- (2) Where the information is disclosed to a contractor to whom we entrust our business in order to provide the service requested by you.
(3) Where it is necessary to disclose the information under the law
If you do not wish to receive Cookies, you can configurate Cookies by your browser. (For details on the configuration by your browser, please contact the manufacturer of the software you are using.)
- Use of Security (Secure Sockets Layer: SSL)
- When you enter highly confidential information such as your personal information and your credit card number, we will encrypt such information in order to protect your privacy by SSL. This prevents tampering and eavesdropping, and enables you to safely use our website.
- Inquiries about Personal Information
- If you have any questions about personal information, please contact the following address:
AMAHARE Online Shop